Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#40Days Week 5 - Finally!


This Lent I've taken on the United Methodist Rethink Church 40 Day Photo Challenge.  During the season of Lent, as a spiritual discipline, I (and many, many others) are taking photos to represent different words that are common themes in the season of Lent.

This week was hard to get finished - real life got in the way often.

I'm including the photos, and the tweet I posted each with.  Feel free to follow me on twitter @jarrodjohnston, and follow the #tag #40days to see what other UMCers are up to as they rethink church and the season of Lent!

Day 25 (faithful) - #40days #faithful #rethinkchurch


Day 26 (ate) - #40days veggie stir fry I cooked for the fam. We #ate together. #rethinkchurch


Day 27 (happy) - #40days sometimes I can't believe they let us bring this guy home. #happy #blessed #rethinkchurch


Day 28 (silence) - #40days #silence #holyweek prep for taize maundy Thursday #rethinkchurch #catchingup


Day 29 (water) - #40days #water of life #rethinkchurch #catchingup


Day 30 (go) - #40days and ... #go! #rethinkchurch


Day 31 (temper) - #40days #temper #rethinkchurch #catchingup


No comments:

Post a Comment