Saturday, March 9, 2013

#40days Week 4

This Lent I've taken on the United Methodist Rethink Church 40 Day Photo Challenge.  During the season of Lent, as a spiritual discipline, I (and many, many others) are taking photos to represent different words that are common themes in the season of Lent.

Again there are some common themes this week - fatherhood and worship.

I'm including the photos, and the tweet I posted each with.  Feel free to follow me on twitter @jarrodjohnston, and follow the #tag #40days to see what other UMCers are up to as they rethink church and the season of Lent!

Day 18 (leave) - #40days hard to #leave for work when all this fun is happening


Day 19 (thirst) - #40days my #thirst was quenched here this morning #rethinkchurch


Day 20 (bless) - #40days You #bless me with music, Lord. #rethinkchurch


Day 21 (night) - #40days a good #night present from Wes... Chips! #rethinkchurch #generosity


Day 22 (shadow) - #40days she sits in the #shadow of the table lot waiting for crumbs. #rethinkchurch #parables


Day 23 (no) - #40days He understands the word #no already, just doesn't care. #rethinkchurch


Day 24 (find) - #40days we #find time for date nights, but not often enough. #rethinkchurch


No comments:

Post a Comment