Friday, February 8, 2013

It's been a blessed year!

On February 2, this blog celebrated it's first birthday.  I'd toyed around with blogging a couple of times over the last several years, but I'd never made a serious attempt at writing.  This is the first time ever in my life that I've found writing to be truly fun.

I've been doing a lot of praying over the last year as my family and I have been discerning our path in ministry together, and this blog as been a big part of that journey.  I hope that as you've read, you've pondered a lot about the liturgy of your own life as we're all working together to glorify God through our various gifts and talents.

Here are my top five blog entries from the last year:

     #1 - Lighting the Advent Wreathe for "A Different Kind of Christmas"

     #2 - Like a Lion

     #3 - Let the Children Come!

     #4 - Ministry Bloopers, or How to Run a Race with Perseverance

     #5 - Sorrow + Joy

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment