Friday, February 15, 2013

#40Days Week 1

This Lent I've taken on the United Methodist Rethink Church 40 Day Photo Challenge.  During the season of Lent, as a spiritual discipline, I (and many, many others) are taking photos to represent different words that are common themes in the season of Lent.  As Lent is a season of reflection and introspection, I've had a lot of fun jumping in on this meaningful task.

As this is a kind of 'twitter' discipline, I'm including my daily tweets and photos.  What spiritual disciplines are you undertaking this season?

Day 1 (Who am I?): #whoami? Dad. Husband. Laugh maker. #40days


Day 2 (Return): #40days day 2 #return Getting to the heart of the matter for kids chapel this morning. #rethinkchurch


Day 3 (See): #40days Day 3 - I #see what God is calling me to and the reason why. #rethinkchurch


No comments:

Post a Comment